Single trip: Cover for a one-off trip starting and ending in the Republic of Ireland and/or Northern Ireland for a maximum of 45 days.
Annual multi-trip: Cover for as many trips as you take over the course of a year, each trip must not exceed 30 days and a maximum of 180 days travel in the year.
Covid-19 cover: Covid-19 medical expenses cover up to €10 million is covered on our policies. We do not cover Cancellation or Curtailment due to Covid-19.
Complete the form below to renew your travel insurance today.
Why should you purchase your travel insurance online?
- Quick cover with credit or debit card purchasing online.
- Greatly reduced premiums may be available should you have private health cover. Find out more here.
- Medical expenses cover includes use of the emergency medical assistance service available on a 24 hour basis, as well as repatriation expenses.
- Flexible add-ons allow you to decide what you require from your policy; Golf cover, Winter Sports, Water Sports, and many other additional activities.
Cover options include:
- Europe (The continent of Europe west of the Ural Mountains, Madeira, Iceland and Azores, Mediterranean Islands and non-European countries bordering the Mediterranean (except Algeria, Canary Islands, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Lebanon, Libya and Albania)
- Individual / Couple / Family
- Additional activities including Winter Sports / Water Sports / Golf
|Cancellation & Curtailment||€3,900||€125|
|Medical Expenses & Repatriation||€10 million||€250 or €55,000*|
|Personal Accident||€30,000||As per schedule|
|Travel Delay||€230||As per schedule|
|Baggage & Personal Effects||€2,000||As per schedule|
|Personal Liability||€1.3 million||As per schedule|
* We offer a discount on our travel insurance products to clients who hold Private health insurance plans that provide over €55,000 overseas in-patient medical expenses cover. You must ensure that your healthcare policy is valid and when you plan to take a trip, you must ensure that your health insurance cover is in force up until and including your return date. All persons included on a Multi-trip policy must also be covered by the healthcare policy. This healthcare policy must include up to €55,000 worth of medical expenses cover for all insured persons on the policy whilst overseas to include repatriation to your home country.
Please click here to access our policy booklets and Insurance Product Information Documents (IPIDs) for full details of cover.
Other benefits include:
- Trips within Republic of Ireland covered. (Subject to terms).
- There are no restrictions on the number of children you put on the policy.
- Children up to the age of 23 are covered to travel with you provided they are in full time education. Children aged 17 and under are covered to travel independently of you.